How do I launder my washable pads or belly bands?
Correctly washed products will have a long and useful life. Products washed incorrectly will breakdown reducing the product life span.
Pads and belly bands can be washed on normal wash/dry settings using hot or cold water.
Hints to insure a long life for reusable pads:
- Excessive Bleach will cause premature product failure. Use of oxygenated bleach is recommended.
- Proper load levels are important! Do not overload washer or dryer.
- Use of the Highest water level is recommended for product to rinse thoroughly.
- Do not leave product in dryer after cycle is complete.
- AVOID FABRIC SOFTENERS!! THEY REDUCE ABSORBENCY!
- Life span can vary depending on soil levels, water conditions and washing equipment.